Welcome to the website of the Health Professions Accreditation Collaborative Forum (the Forum), the coalition of the 14 accreditation authorities for the regulated health professions, each being currently appointed for the profession by the National Board under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law.
The Forum comprises:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Practice Accreditation Committee
- Australian Dental Council
- Australian Medical Council
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council
- Australian Pharmacy Council
- Australian Physiotherapy Council
- Australian Psychology Accreditation Council
- Australasian Osteopathic Accreditation Council
- Chinese Medicine Accreditation Committee
- Council on Chiropractic Education Australasia
- Medical Radiation Practice Accreditation Committee
- Optometry Council of Australia and New Zealand
- Occupational Therapy Council of Australia Ltd
- Paramedicine Accreditation Committee
- Podiatry Accreditation Committee
To view the website of a particular authority, click on the name of the authority above, or go to Members.
The Forum has a Strategic Action Plan 2017 – 2019 to take forward work that will contribute to improvements in accreditation practices, and allow the Forum to use its expertise to influence the development of accreditation under the National law.